Looking to get into teaching Grange Primary School requires an Academic Assistant
The Governors wish to appoint an Academic Assistant to help ‘Grow the seeds for life long leaning’ and support in raising standards across the school.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, highly committed and motivated Academic Assistant to support in the classroom. You must have a passion for working with children and a commitment to improving outcomes for all, especially in Maths and English.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school’s community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need a Academic Assistant who:
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills through GCSE’s or A Levels
- Has knowledge of the national curriculum
- Understands how children learn and shows a commitment towards promoting equal opportunities
- Promotes high expectations in pupils’ learning and behaviour
- Has a passion for learning and enjoys working with children
- Is prepared to work with all groups and delivering lessons planned by the teacher
- Is highly organised and has a positive attitude towards work
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and works well as part of the a team
- Is able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park. Please contact Mrs Akhtar on 0207 476 5146 for further details. Previous candidates need not apply. For an application form please visit : http://www.jobsgopublic.com
Employer: Newham – Grange Primary School
Salary: Scale 4
Closing: Sunday 18th April 2021
Shortlisting: WC 19th April 2021
Interview: WC Monday 26th April 2021
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Temp to Perm
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.