Required for Septembr 2021
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic key stage 1 practitioner, to help ‘Grow the seeds for life long learning’ and raise standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a class teacher with at least 2 years teaching experience to join our school. You must have a passion for learning and a commitment to imprvoing outcomes for all.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need a Teacher who:
- Loves to learn and has a good understanding of the curriculum
- Has successful experience of teaching
- Is an exemplary practioner able to lead by example
- Is warm, caring and enthusiastic about driving improvements in learning
- Has a proven track record in raising standards and pupil outcomes
- Is highly organised and is able to prioritise workload
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to lead a subject area
- Will work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
If you are passionate about learning and committed to providing a good quality of education for all, then Grange is the place for you.
Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park. Please contact Mrs Z Ahktar on 020 7476 5146 for further details.
For an application form and further details please visit : https://www.jobsgopublic.com. Previous candidates need not apply.
Closing: Sunday 25th April 2021
Shortlisting: WC 26th April
Interviews: WC Monday 3rd May
Salary: MPS (Inner London)
Start date: September 2021
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.