The Federation of Towers schools
Towers Infant & Junior Schools
Executive Head Teacher Mr M J Dineen
Head Teacher (Infant School) – Ms L J Blurton Head Teacher (Junior School) – Mrs C D Hurley
Site Manager required asap
36 hours per week x 52 weeks per year
Grade 4 Points 10 – 15
Annual salary: £24,258 - £26,520 p.a.
Times: 7am – 4pm
Due to the promotion of our wonderful existing Site Manager the Federation of Towers Schools we are looking to recruit a site manager for our fantastic schools as soon as possible. The Federation comprises of an Infant school and Junior school, situated on the same site that are formally joined together in a successful and happy partnership. Our oversubscribed three form entry schools include an amazing nursery, where places are in high demand.
At The Federation of Towers schools, we BUILD our futures together, and whilst there are two schools, we have ONE vision.
We are looking to appoint a pro-active, enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in managing and maintaining our school site, to ensure a friendly, welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community. Previous experience of working in a school maintenance team at Site Manager or Senior school keeper level is desirable. Applicants must be IT literate as the role involves using computer programmes for Health and Safety checks.
This is an exciting chance to join our wonderful schools, working as part of a friendly and inspiring team and contributing to the whole school environment.
Duties will include:-
- To take an active role in continuous improvements across our schools,
- Working with the School’s Business Manager with differing projects,
- Leading and directing a school keeper in duties,
- To manually complete and record online safety checks liaising with Havering’s schools Health and Safety team
- To devise a rolling programme of repairs for the schools identifying priorities ensuring work takes place at appropriate times in conjunction with the School Business Manager
- Maintenance of the school property and grounds to a high standard (including liaising with contractors)
- Monitoring site stock and ordering supplies
- To be visible around the schools both on the gates in the mornings and afternoons as well as around classrooms
- Ensure proper security of the school premises during the school day and any meetings, open evenings, lettings and special events. To be the main key holder and attend to call out emergencies.
The successful candidate will be a role model for our children demonstrating a love of learning, care for our school and have an eye for the smallest detail around our schools to ensure the learning environment for our children is the best it can be. If you have the energy, enthusiasm and skills to fit into our school, then please apply online.
We are proud of our school and strongly encourage you to come and meet us and experience what makes our school so special. Visits to the schools are strongly encouraged please email either school office to book an appointment.
You can also learn about some of the exciting things that we do at our school by visiting our websites www.towersinfant.co.uk and www.towersjs.havering.sch.uk.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: 19th April 2021
Interview TBC week beginning: 19th April 2021