An exciting opportunity to join our team at St Mary's Catholic Primary.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hard working and supportive team to provide 1:1 specialist pupil support.
St Mary's is a successful and happy school, combining a caring Catholic ethos with enthusiastic learners. Children's behaviour is outstanding due to our commitment to high expectations and a positive approach to learning.
- Provide 1:1 learning and pupil support
- To have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum
- To have experience of working with SEN pupils
- To achieve high standards of teaching, learning and pastoral care
- Use specialist skills/training/experience to support pupils
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed and supportive staff, governors and parents
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their school and want to learn
- Excellent opportunities for developing skills and learning with a commitment to professional development
For further information please contact Tina Carter in the School Office on 01634 855783 or email email@example.com
St Mary's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory References, Health Check and Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and proof of right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Interviews: 23rd April 2021