FULL TIME ART CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED TO START SEPTEMBER 2021
Salary details: Main Pay Range – Inner London (£31,157 to 42,624)
Salary details: Main Pay Range for unqualified teacher – Inner London (£22,849 to £33,410)
30^th April 2021
Interviews will commence from10^th May 2021
We are looking for specialist Art teacher to join our friendly and motivated team for September 2021. We are a successful 3-form entry multi-cultural school and are very proud of our fantastic and well-resourced art studio. The successful candidate will teach Art across the whole school.
Our children are looking for a teacher who:
- Loves teaching
- Enjoys making learning purposeful
- Is firm with behaviour but fair
- Is a good listener
- Is good at explaining thing
- Gives everyone an equal attention
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is all of the above
- Has the ability to inspire children
- Demonstrates outstanding classroom practice
- Has a secure knowledge of Key Stage 1 and 2 curriculum
- Is well organised and has high aspirations for all pupils
- Shows a commitment to inclusion
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
- Is productive team players
In turn we offer:
- Great children, who are eager to learn
- A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
- An inviting and well-resourced learning environment
- A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
- Strong community links
- Supportive governors and parents
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, overseas checks if applicable and receipt of satisfactory references.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available at our website, please click the following link.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.