We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our IT team is friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality support we provide.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our I.T. Team as a Customer Transformation Project Manager
Smooth-running, dependable systems are essential to any modern and flexible organisation. This is particularly so for One Housing. With our various departments, locations and diverse services, our I.T. specialists encounter a broad range of changing requirements and fresh challenges.
We offer the opportunity to put your problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to fantastic use, in support of an organisation with a social purpose and strong values.
We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Project Manager based in Camden. However, this role is currently home based and flexible working will be a feature going forward. Your responsibilities will include:
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading project managers and teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, and financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. This will also have a focus around customer journey and transformation.
- The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. The Project manager will verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- With many key technology projects either delivering or rolling out further phases, its never been more essential that business processes and technology projects embed with teams and teams are engaged in the process of change.
- Coming into the organisation at a key time, we are developing the next phases of our business transformation and in particular look to increase our capacity for change management and supporting teams in delivering effective services and identified benefits through high quality technology and processes.
- While this role currently has no line management responsibility, there is an expectation that you can help upskill others in the team on embedding change and change management techniques.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who demonstrates a friendly, positive demeanour. The successful candidate will:
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques. Previous experience of implementing CRM Dynamics projects
- Good high-level technical understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, databases, applications and systems integration. Results-focused: able to set high work standards for self and demonstrate drive to meet targets.
- Customer-orientated: desire and willingness to address the needs of residents and project team members, continually seeking to improve quality and standards of excellence
- Solid track record of successful IT implementation project delivery within cost, time, quality, scope, risk and benefit constraints
- Ability to create Project Management documentation, tools and reports, such as Business cases, GANNT charts, PIDs, Dashboard reports and RAID logs
- Experience of industry tools and technologies. Practical understanding of applying different Project Management methodologies and controls; Waterfall, Agile, Iterative etc,
- Some exposure of working in a commercially focused housing/asset management environment
Professional qualifications or memberships
- Project/change Management qualification, eg PRINCE2, PMI, Lean
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our I.T. team