Fixed Term until 31st March 2022
Three positions available
Wokingham Borough Council is seeking to recruit three enthusiastic, innovative individuals with excellent communication and organisational skills, to help us deliver the outcomes in our ‘COVID Recovery Plan’. The post-holders will have the skills and motivation required to engage and build good relationships with local businesses to support them through the negative impacts of the pandemic.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake engagement activity with Wokingham Boroughs businesses through one to one contact, media, and events
- Summarise issues/concepts relating to business recovery and Covid management and present them appropriately for a range of audiences
- Manage and prioritise own workload, respond to changing priorities and deliver innovative solutions to deadlines maintaining a consistently high standard of service and meeting the needs of businesses.
- Record information acutely and prepare reports and make recommendations for service improvement
Skills, Attributes and Experience
- A degree or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills and an ability to work closely with other people at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and presentational
- Ability to use Microsoft suit
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic and high profile team and would like to discuss the role further please contact Grant Thornton on 0780 166 4535
Closing date: Sunday 25th April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 26th April (subject to change)
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer