The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Primary Schools Hackney, London
(KS2 / KS1 / EYFS)
(Grade: MPS/UPS/LP ~ Salary Range £32,157 - £50,935 + TLR2C £6,771)
We are looking for a skilled and confident phase leaders to join our Federation
Our schools are based in Hackney, East London with convenient transport links to wider London. We have been in partnership since January 2012 and are now a hard federation with a joint Governing Body. We have a joint pupil roll of over 1350 pupils and all three schools are graded ’good’ or ’outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Our pupils achieve well above national averages despite being in areas of challenge. We look to create exciting and innovative opportunities for children to be successful and enjoy learning and also look to share ideas of best practice with other schools.
We are now looking to recruit phase leaders with experience and ambition who want to further develop their leadership skills and talents. First and foremost we are looking for dynamic and confident teachers and leaders who have the energy and skill to make a difference as well as the flexibility to work in a large organisation. This post offers the possibility of working in any of our three schools and future opportunities to experience working on different school sites.
We take our role in raising the aspirations of our children and meeting the ambitions of our staff very seriously. Staff from all three schools meet regularly to share expertise with common systems and a shared curriculum. Subject and phase leaders work together to make sure that all of our pupils have excellent opportunities to learn.
In particular we are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved and proven track record of raising pupil attainment
- Understands how children learn best and never gives up on them
- Is determined, resilient with high expectations of themselves and others, leading by example
- Understands what high standards look like and how to attain them
- Is flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Can effectively coach and mentor others with genuine impact
- Can effectively lead a team to the benefit of children
- An innovator who can take risks to make a school improvement project their own
- Have a clear idea of what outstanding learning & teaching should look like
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to work across partner school sites
- High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
- An exciting and well organised environment in which to work
- A supportive and highly experienced leadership team
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Should you like to arrange to visit our schools please contact Ms Beverley Shore on: 0208 806 5201 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date: 14th May 2021
@ Southwold School
@ Hoxton Garden Primary School