This is an exciting opportunity to join a local authority who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
The authority has recently implemented a Salesforce platform and require a breadth of experience across the Salesforce platform to conduct a hybrid role of support, administration and some development. This role will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the Salesforce system in BAU, and the full lifecycle of ongoing improvements development (requirements gathering, design, build, test and implementation). The successful applicant will also be responsible for diagnosing and resolving issues within Salesforce and/or the integrated systems.
You will join a small Digital Services team that will sit in the heart of a new Customer & Case Services team, helping to ensure that the integration of salesforce into the new Council Operating Model is a seamless journey for both internal and external customers. We are looking for an experienced individual with a team work ethic that can contribute ideas and communicate across the business.
What the role will be doing:
- Serve as primary System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Collaborate with IT to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and integrations
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports user management, profiles, roles, permissions and dashboards
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of workflows, assignment rules, queues, licenses, release management, troubleshooting, capacity & storage, and general systems maintenance and other routine tasks.
- Lead on the identification of Salesforce development opportunities to ensure Salesforce is being utilised to its fullest capability, meeting the needs of our customers and organisation
- Able to support end-to-end configuration and change management of the system within the current IT Change Management process, as & when improvements are implemented
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Co-ordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Maintain the Salesforce deployment - troubleshooting and fixing problems as they are logged
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and our in-house IT team
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Be the main point of contact for third party partners
- Minimum 2+ years hands-on Salesforce Administrator experience
- Breadth of experience across Salesforce platform, Service Cloud and Communities.
- Proven experience of diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, workflows, apex, objects, FLS, etc
- Experience of working with Flows & Report Building
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified (ADX201E – preferred)
- Salesforce ADM301 and 401 Developer Certification would be beneficial
- Able to demonstrate Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Integration experience, preferably platforms such as MuleSoft
- Knowledge of project management practices and tools
- Previous experience of working with Bartec, Acolaid, Orchard or Tascomi would be beneficial