3 Posts - Teacher KS1 or KS2
Temporary full time for 12 months in the first instance plus 2 maternity leave for 3 fixed terms and 2 fixed terms
To commence 1st September 2021.
Main Scale point 1 – 3; to be agreed subject to experience
The Governors of Kew Woods Primary School are seeking to appoint the best teacher available who has the ability, motivation and commitment to assist with the promotion of high standards of teaching and learning.
The person appointed will be committed to promoting high standards of achievement and ensuring that every child reaches their full potential. Candidates should state curriculum strengths and interests. Our school is especially interested in candidates who have an inclusive approach to teaching and excellent knowledge and skills in any of the following areas SEND, English, Computing and the Arts.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an ambassador for each child in their class
- Be a highly-motivated individual with a commitment to providing high quality learning opportunities for all children;
- Have a commitment to promoting the school's values and ethos;
- Have the skills to ensure all children are suitably challenged and all children included;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and support colleagues in order to build on the school’s many strengths.
We will offer you:
- A caring, happy school with a pupil centred ethos for learning;
- Well behaved, aspiring pupils who are keen to learn and whom take pride in their school;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- A highly committed staff who are very willing to help each other, share good practice and work together as part of a team.
Kew Woods Primary School is an academy and part of the Southport Learning Trust. We are really proud of our school and encourage you to explore our school website www.Kewwoods.com and Twitter feeds @KewWoods
As an employee of the school you will have a responsibility for and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Due to the nature of the work, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate must be able to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure (via the Disclosure & Barring Service DBS) in order to be appointed to the post.
Completed application forms are to be returned marked for the attention of Ms C Jackson (Headteacher).
Unfortunately, due to current restrictions, school tours will only be available for shortlisted candidates
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Completed applications forms to be sent to: finance@firstname.lastname@example.org