St Berteline's C of E Aided Primary School
Required from 1 st September 2021 , one full-time permanent Teaching Assistant (32.5 hrs per week).
St Berteline's Primary School is looking to appoint committed, caring and skilled practitioners to join our team of Teaching Assistants. We are looking for individuals who:
- are passionate about children's learning. are flexible and professionally optimistic.
- will play an active part in the school teaching team.
- will maintain good relationships with children, staff and parents. have high expectations of children's behaviour.
- have experience of teaching a structured phonics programme.
- have an overview of the expectations of the National Curriculum and the EYFS curriculum. are willing to contribute to the wider life of the school. have a good sense of humour.
In return, we offer a welcoming, exciting and supportive primary school with a strong Christian ethos, where all individuals are valued and encouraged to develop their talents at the same time as having a good work-life balance.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school prior to application and visits to school will take place on Thursday 29th April am or Friday 7th May pm 2021 Please telephone the school to arrange your visit. Tel 01928 719847
Please submit an application form via 'Jobs Go Public.
Closing date for application is Thursday 13 th May 2021
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews to be held Monday 1 7th May 2021
Appointment start date W/B 1 st September 2021
St Berteline's places the highest priority on keeping our children safe. Applicants will be subject to a stringent vetting and induction process and will be required to undergo enhanced DBS checks