Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves:
- Being the first point of contact to receive and log incidents/service requests from customers via telephone, email and customer service desk and processing accordingly.
- Providing first line diagnosis, resolution and technical support with a developing element of 2nd line support.
- Working as part of a small team to provide all ICT related services across the group structure.
The successful candidate will possess outstanding problem solving skills, excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills and knowledge of computer hardware and Windows/Microsoft 365 desktop support.
- Reporting to the Group ICT Manager, the post holder will be part of a small team who provide all ICT related services across the group structure, which comprises of 12 sites, including seven local TMO Offices, one Central Services Office, Three Local TMO Offices and one Central Services Office in London.
- The work of the post holder will directly impact upon services that support front line services, their continuity and delivery.
- The post holder will be required to function effectively in a busy, customer focussed and technically challenging environment providing predominantly 1st Line technical support with a developing element of 2nd Line support.
For further information please see our recruitment information pack.
Closing Date: Sunday 9th May 2021 (23:59)