Are you our next Headteacher?
As a school and community our next Headteacher needs to be one who has passion and creativity to drive innovation whilst building on our past successes at our successful one form entry school in Bracknell Forest.
- A Headteacher who can continue to excite, inspire and challenge our children to become confident, independent lifelong learners.
- A leader who can articulate the relationship between their lived values and the impact they have on their schools.
- An existing or aspiring headteacher who is a highly skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives.
- A Headteacher who is visible, inspirational and has a collaborative approach to leadership, willing to guide and motivate success, encourage, but be prepared to make tough decisions when needed.
- Someone who is ready share and learn with our parents, staff and governors and be a pivotal part of our school community.
Are you that person?
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged in line with government guidance regarding COVID-19. Please contact the school office on 01344 421809 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable date and time.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Post to start September 2021 or January 2022
Interviews week commencing: 24th May 2021