Harold Wood Primary School
Tel: 01708 345473
KS2 Mainscale Teacher
Hours: 1.0 FTE (32.5 hours per week)
Salary: Teachers Mainscale
Start Date: 01 September 2021
The governors are seeking to appoint a hard-working and enthusiastic class teacher who has high expectations of all learners and is committed to maximising each child’s all round development.
This is an opportunity to work with well-behaved and motivated pupils, alongside hard working and supportive staff, parents and governors.
Our last Ofsted, in February 2019 rated our school as good with outstanding elements. ‘Pupils’ behaviour throughout the school is outstanding. Pupils demonstrate respect for each other and for adults.’
We offer an attractive and stimulating working environment and boast attractive grounds, bordering Harold Wood Park and Pages Wood.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to our school values [REACH]
- has a real of love of teaching, is excited by seeing pupils learn, and who has proven to be a consistently high-quality teacher with a record of success;
- Has high expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and wants to fill pupils with a thirst for knowledge
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff and parents
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved and polite learners
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A friendly working environment with a strong community feel
- Excellent CPD opportunities and mentoring support from an experienced and supportive team of staff
- A supportive Leadership Team
Visits to the school are highly recommended. Please do also see our Virtual Tour on the Home page of our website. Please telephone the school to make an appointment on 01708 345473.
Please apply online.
Closing date: 7th May 2021 at 12:00pm
If you don’t hear from us within 5 days of the closing date, you have not been selected for interview.
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. References will be taken up for successful candidates prior to interview.