Lime Trust is looking for two enthusiastic and experienced Midday Supervisors to join their dedicated and hardworking team from June 2021. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is for two Midday Supervisors to work at Lime Academy Abbotsmede, which is a two form entry primary school in the centre of Peterborough. The age range of the pupils attending the setting is 2 to 11 as the school has its own Nursery provision on site. The role will be to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children during the lunchtime period as well as supporting and fostering positive play. Lime Academy Abbotsmede is a multicultural setting. Our pupils come from rich cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We are very proud to have such a diverse intake of pupils. We learn so much from each other and it makes the school the vibrant, exciting place that it is.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint two enthusiastic individuals to join our lunchtime team. The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children / young people in a school environment
- Be caring, responsible and able to work as part of a team
- Be able to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children during the lunchtime period
- Be able to support the school’s policy for promoting positive behaviour
- Be enthusiastic, passionate and enjoy working with children
- Be able to support and foster positive relationships between the children as they play together
- Be able to encourage and lead positive and active play experiences and opportunities, come rain or shine
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Grade: 3
- Point: 2 - 3 (pro rata for 7.5 hours)
- Hours: 7.5 hours per week, term time only (190 days)
- Contract type: Permanent
- Closing date: 7th May 2021 at 12pm
- Shortlisting: w/c 10th May 2021
- Interviews: w/c 10th May 2021
If you would like to express an interest or to find out any more information, please contact Ellie Drinnan on email@example.com or call the school office on 01733 566847.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.