Required for September 2021
Part Time - Wednesday, Thursday Friday (0.6 FTE)
'Every pupil is important in this school. Pupils are cared for and feel safe and happy.' Ofsted November 2019
Thameside Primary is seeking an excellent teacher to work in our friendly and inclusive school situated in the heart of Caversham, Reading.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- is committed to raising attainment and achievement
- has high expectations of all children
- is able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
- preferably has experience in teaching EYFS.
We can offer:
- dedicated colleagues who work effectively as a team
- an opportunity to be part of a continually improving learning environment
- culturally diverse pupils who are creative and enthusiastic learners
Due to the shared aspect of the role, we are looking for an experienced teacher to apply and visits to the school are recommended.
Closing date: Sunday 16th May
Interviews: Wednesday 19th May (morning)
Thameside Primary is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.