There is an exciting opportunity to join Holly Spring Primary School. Our three form entry school, situated in the centre of Bracknell, is looking to recruit 2 lunchtime controllers to join our team securing the safety and welfare of students during the lunchtime. one role is 5 days per week and the second is for 2 days per week, both term time only. The roles involve effective supervision of students in the dining hall and playground or in classrooms on rainy days. First aid training would be an advantage.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- puts children at the heart of everything they do
- has enthusiasm and passion for working with children
- can be an enthusiastic, inspirational and innovative
- has high expectations of children
- is resilient and proactive and has a positive professional attitude.
- will share and support the ethos of the school
- will be a strong team player
- will work in partnership with colleagues and parents
- has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- a good quality learning environment
- supportive teachers, governors and parents
- children who are keen to learn
- a positive, forward thinking team
- opportunities for professional development
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th May at 9am
Interviews will take place by mutual agreement. If you would like any further deatils around the school or the role then please contact Liz Baker, the School Business Manager (email@example.com).
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt of a completed application form.