Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities, and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship, and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners, and our clients.
Our Homes business serves communities by providing trusted housing management solutions. We take a collaborative and commercially minded, yet socially principled approach across our portfolio of Affordable, Private Rented and Leasehold properties.
Lead a Neighbourhood Management team to deliver the Contract specification on behalf of the Group. Lead a team consisting of Housing Officers, Sheltered Housing, and housing support staff to provide excellent services including, but not limited to general tenancy Management, dealing with anti-social behaviour, undertaking estate inspections, operating a frontline reception service, void management. Work in partnership with the Responsive Repairs Contracts to maintain repairs and our housing stock. In addition, you will support the Area Manager in relation to client meetings and providing service-related information such as Key Performance Indicators.
- Be first in line of contact for the team to provide advice and assistance in terms of current housing legislation relevant to their roles for providing a full and encompassing Housing and Tenancy Management
- Ensure the effective Management of the team’s anti-social behaviour cases, including liaison with council departments and other agencies
- Develop effective relationships with the client, residents, resident representatives, contractors, partner agencies and other stakeholders
- Develop a visible and proactive management style, maximising tenant
- Aspire to have an effective Neighbourhood Management Team for the Contract
- Delivering of an annual programme of tenancy checks
- Monitoring cleaning and grounds maintenance standards
- Delivery of a regular and robust estate inspection programme
- Train and develop Neighbourhood Management team members
- Frequently meet with stakeholders on an informal, and formal, basis
- Attend meetings and events as required (some may occur in the evenings, and very occasionally on weekends).
- Ensure that we respond effectively and promptly to all correspondence & complaints including councillor and MP enquiries ensuring that the quality of your written work is of a high standard in keeping with the Better Letters
- Well-developed strong leadership and management
- Experience of working with and developing collaborative partnerships to deliver
- Up to date relevant legislative knowledge and current good practice regarding Social Housing Management
- Experience of developing/contributing to community
- Willingness and ability to attend evening
- Housing qualification, CIH or
- Experience of working within a PFI Contract Management
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.