REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021 – TEMPORARY CLASSROOM TEACHER - NQTs WELCOME
The Governors are seeking to appoint a caring teacher with either a proven record of excellent classroom practice or the potential to attain this standard if currently an NQT. Applicants must be highly motivated and committed to the highest standards of pupil attainment and achievement.
We encourage applicants with experience of either EYFS or KS1/2.
Castle View is a ‘Good’ school with a highly motivated staff team who are open to sharing ideas and developing themselves.
We are looking for someone who:-
- Has excellent teaching that is highly effective and inspiring and where pupils are motivated and engaged.
- Has excellent subject knowledge and uses this consistently to challenge pupils and contribute to their excellent progress.
- Provides excellent opportunities for investigation, exploration, problem solving, practical work, experimenting, visits, visitors and use of the environment to promote enjoyment in learning.
- Effectively, systematically and continually checks pupils’ understanding.
- Promotes independent learning and anticipates well where they need to intervene.
- Employs assessment strategies that are outstanding and is very effective in assessing all pupils’ progress and attainment.
- Is open and willing to share ideas.
- Is willing to improve practice by being fully involved in our peer coaching programme.
- Enjoys teaching.
We can offer you:
- A school graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’
- A school recognised by Ofsted as having Excellence in teaching English
- A highly committed, enthusiastic, friendly, supportive and professional staff
- Friendly, well behaved children
- Positive and supportive relationships with the local community
- Continuous professional development
- A well-resourced and inspiring teaching environment
Visits can be made to the school by appointment. Please contact the main entrance.
Completed application forms should include a written personal statement.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 6th May 2021 at 12:00 mid-day.
Short listing will take place on Thursday 6th May 2021 with short listed candidates being informed of the lesson observation and interview date following this.
Unfortunately, we are unable to give feedback for unsuccessful applicants.
The school has a strong commitment to equal opportunity and to the safeguarding of children.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.