Salary: Group 1, £50,151 to £58,135 per annum
Age range: 4-11 years
Required for: September 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
Friendship Compassion Peace Trust Thankfulness Fellowship and Community
Located at the heart of two rural village communities, SUN School provides a secure, values-led environment where children feel empowered to succeed. We are seeking a compassionate and energetic leader, able to manage change and to lead us into the next exciting stage of our school’s development.
Our school offers:
• Kind, enthusiastic children, who have internalised our school values and are eager to learn
• A rich and inviting environment at the heart of a rural community
• A supportive and highly motivated Governing Board
• Strong partnerships with our local church and villages
Our new Headteacher will:
• Have experience in all Primary Key Stages (including Early Years) through teaching and/or knowledge
• Be committed to developing the potential of every child
• Lead, motivate and develop a dedicated staff team
• Foster our strong Christian ethos and uphold the Christian distinctiveness of our school
We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates at the end of the school day. For any enquiries, and to arrange a visit, please telephone the school office: 0118 983 2223.
To apply please go to https://teachwestberkshire.com/find-a-job/current-vacancies/headteacher-25
Closing date for applications: midnight on Thursday 13th May
Interview date: Friday 28th May
In accordance with pandemic restrictions, candidates will be informed whether the interview will be conducted virtually or in person prior to the interview date.
This school is committed to:
(a) safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people, expecting all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; and
(b) securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.