NQT Early Years (Reception) and PPA cover
We are school of 209 pupils situated in Weston Village, Runcorn, with a highly motivated staff team committed to giving our children the best life chances and are passionate about fulfilling our shared vision:
“Life is for Learning, Learning for Life”
Our children are from a range of socio-economic backgrounds and each one is very special to us.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Committed to raising standards
- Able to lead and further develop our inclusive ethos
We can offer you:
- Lively and enthusiastic children
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated leadership and staff team
- Support through your first year as an NQT
- An evolving curriculum, inspired by children’s desire to learn and teacher’s creativity
- The opportunity to play an active part in the school’s development
- Excellent training and experience to further your development
- Dedicated NQT and PPA time
Please contact Mrs Ros Atkins, Headteacher if you would like to know more about this post. Visits to the school are not currently possible, but a telephone conversation would be most welcome.
Please just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants should note that the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information regarding the disclosure scheme can be found at www.disclosure.gov.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 7th May 2021. Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 11th May 2021.
Lesson observations will take place on Wednesday 19th May and interviews on Thursday 20th May 2021.
Interview dates will be arranged individually with social distancing measures in place.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and the post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly Criminal Records Bureau). Further information about DBS checks can be found at www.gov.uk/crb-criminal-records-bureau-check.