St. Helen’s Church of England Primary School
Are you an NQT/Experienced teacher looking for a new adventure in EYFS?
St. Helen’s Church of England Primary School is a friendly, single form entry, voluntary controlled school situated in the village of Cliffe on the Hoo Peninsula. We enjoy a peaceful, village location in a one storey building with extensive grounds, located just minutes from the M2.
Our school motto is “Playing together, learning together, growing together” and this is reinforced by the Christian ethos that underpins the school’s values.
We are at the heart of our community and use the strong links we have built up to provide context and depth to our wider learning objectives.
The children are proud of their school and their community and at St. Helen’s we provide a safe and productive learning environment for them to thrive and grow into confident contributing members of the community. We encourage our children to learn alongside and from each other. We seize upon cross curricular opportunities and make the most of our school grounds and village setting for supporting cross curricular learning to ensure that learning is memorable and fun.
If you are passionate about teaching and confident in your ability, this is your opportunity to join our highly successful team which has an excellent reputation within the community. We offer an innovative approach to learning, an inspirational and highly supportive leadership team who are passionate about the school and happy, well-motivated children who love to learn.
As well as:
- Enthusiastic children;
- A vibrant staff team;
- Beautiful grounds and excellent resources;
- Teaching Assistant support in all classes;
- Continuing Professional Development;
- Supportive and caring parents and governors that want the best for our children.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Consistently graded good or outstanding NQTs or an outstanding teacher, brimming with ideas and excellent behaviour management skills;
- Knowledgeable and fully familiar with the Early Years curriculum.
- Can be creative, inspiring, have a “can do” attitude providing each child with excellent learning opportunities and great memories on their first leg of their learning journey
- Have a passion for success and inclusion;
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge all children through high quality teaching and creative learning experiences
If you want to be part of this vibrant and happy team, please contact the School Office on 01634 220246 to arrange a visit, or to have an informal chat with the Head Teacher, Steph Jarvis. To find out more about our school please visit our website http://www.sthelens.medway.sch.uk
Visits to St Helen’s are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed, subject to COVID restrictions. We will be delighted to show you around our school and discuss the post further.
The post is available on a full-time permanent contract and the role is suitable for NQTs and /or experienced teachers alike.
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 24th May 2021
“Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found”
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
St Helen’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Appointment to this position will be subject to an enhanced DBS Check.