Assistant Programme Manager
Salary: PO2 £38,883 to £41,850
Permanent, Full time (36 hours) positions
We are recruiting! During 2020-21 we have redesigned our services and teams to ensure that we can deliver on our promise to residents to deliver, safe, sustainable and quality homes for the future.
We are now recruiting a exciting new role within our Asset Management and Capital Programme team, to support, design and deliver of our asset, building safety and sustainability programmes.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Programme Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will assist and support the Capital Programme Managers in the delivery of largescale complex asset investment programmes across the housing stock. They will independently Project Manage non-complex projects, proportionate to their skills and experience and support the management of more complex projects which are led by the Capital Programme Managers, which will provide an excellent opportunity for professional development.
You will need to demonstrate a high standard of customer service and experience of project management preferably within a local authority or housing association.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council:
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Your CV
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight 20th May 2021
Interview date: TBC
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Paul O'Donnell on 0208 132 0696 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Elizabeth Anastasi on 0208 132 1615 or firstname.lastname@example.org