JGP Resourcing was born from our successful job board www.jobsgopublic.com over 20 years ago. We’ve come a long way since then and now offer various resourcing services to the public sector which we have a huge passion for. Our services include our integrated applicant tracking system, our newly reformed direct resourcing service and various recruitment advertising products. Over the past 12 months we’ve reshaped our direct resourcing service and now looking to expand the team with a commercially focussed sales professional.
JGP are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Manager to play a big part in the expansion of our Resourcing service.
This is an opportunity to take an existing function with a well-known public sector recruitment brand and shape it into a profitable part of the business. We have a strong brand with many clients we conduct regular business with. You will work closely with our CEO dissecting existing clients and new clients to approach with the view to develop a profitable resourcing function for the business.
You will work closely with all areas of the business including our resourcing team, marketing team and senior leadership team.
If you want to join a small, high energy team looking to give their clients the best service possible, this is the perfect opportunity for you
What we’re looking for:
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have worked in a fast paced sales role within the recruitment industry
- Have experience of covering public sector recruitment with understanding of the sensitivities and culture within local and central government
- Possess a desire to work in a consultative sales environment with a desire to win retained resourcing business
- You have the ability to build long-lasting relationships with HR manager and hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs both now and further down the line
- Ensure we are at the forefront of hiring managers minds when it comes to outsourcing their resourcing needs
- Someone who can work closely with our marketing team and help shape the long term branding and strategy of the function.
What we offer:
A competitive basic salary and generous commission structure which will help elevate your earnings.
The opportunity to shape your sales career in a growing division within JGP. A competitive salary with strong earning potential based on performance. Some of our benefits include 27 days holiday, above statutory pension contribution, healthcare (including optical and dental) and 4:30pm Friday finishes.
The role will initially be remote in line with government guidelines, in the future we aim to use a hybrid approach which promotes flexibility but also ensures a community spirit in our London office. There will be an expectation to meet clients Face to face as well as weekly social gatherings within JGP.