The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Key Stage 2 Team Leader Teacher to join our team full time from September 2021
We are looking for a team leader who is:
- experienced in teaching within Lower KS2 and subject leadership
- passionate about inspiring curiosity and confidence in young children
- able to create an exciting, inspiring and creative learning environment
- flexible with a sense of humour
- committed to bringing out the best in a team.
We can offer:
- bubbly and enthusiastic children who love learning
- a caring school community where the child is at the centre of everything we do
- opportunities for continued professional development within a supportive team
- a school that is committed to moving forward
- a whole school ethos where everybody is encouraged to ‘Aim High’
- RBWM Most Caring School 2020.
Please download an application from our website www.hilltopfirst.co.uk and email to: Mrs Liz Hichens, Finance Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 5 May 2021
Interviews: to be held 7 May 2021
Please note: applications will be considered upon arrival
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
*No Agencies Please*