Hilldene Primary School
Tel: 01708 342453
Head Teacher: Mrs G Delmonte
Learning Support Assistant - Initially in KS1
Hours: 27 hours 5 minutes per week (worked over 5 days)/39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2, points 3-5. Pro Rata salary of £13,806 - £14,308 p.a. (FTE £21,408 - £22,185 p.a.)
Plus a TA2 allowance of £402 pro rata p.a.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hilldene is a large three form entry primary school with a 90 place nursery.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and forward thinking Learning Support Assistant who will work to support children’s learning across the primary age range. Initially the vacancy will be in KS1. Depending on the requirements of the school, the role will include classroom support or one to one support for pupils with additional needs.
Our new Learning Support Assistant needs to be:
- able to work independently and use their own initiative to organise activities and tasks;
- able to manage groups or individuals from a class under the direction of the class teacher
- a good team player with a willingness to demonstrate and share information and expertise with other.
In return, we can offer:
- enthusiastic, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- a friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12:00pm
Interview Date: w/c 17th May 2021
Previous applicants need not apply
Hilldene Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment.