Class Teacher Lower KS2
Fixed Term 01/09/2021 - 31/08/2022 - Maternity Cover
M1 - M6 £25,714 - £36,961
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring practitioner to join a committed and supportive team from 1st September 2021. We are seeking someone willing to advance their personal teaching in offering our children the best outcomes. This post is a fixed term maternity contact (12 months) initially teaching Year 3.
The successful candidate will:
- commit to safeguarding, child protection, inclusion and diversity
- be a highly effective teacher, able to inspire and motivate children
- be dedicated to promoting high standards by using the best instructional practices
- have a proven record of helping children make good progress
- have experience of robust testing and assessment
- have experience of teaching in Year 3 / 4
- be able to work as part of a very effective team
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer you:
- a very successful school at the heart of its community
- pupils whose behaviour is outstanding and who enjoy learning
- a warm, friendly and caring environment
- committed and supportive staff
- positive and supportive relationships with parents and Governors
- high quality professional development opportunities.
Closing Date 16/05/2021
Interview Date W/C 17/05/2021
Completed application forms must be via the Halton jobs portal – no other means of application will be accepted.
Lunt’s Heath Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and expects all of its employees to share this commitment.
The post is exempt under the 'Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974' and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.