School: Rivacre Valley Primary
Headteacher: Mrs Kate Docherty
Address: Rivacre Brow, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH66 1LE
Tel: 0151 8327602
School Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Advertised: Site Manager
Salary: Grade 7 £24,982 to £27,741
Working pattern: Full time (37hours per week, split shift)
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: noon on Friday 15th May 2021
- Are you organized and able to manage your time effectively?
- Have you the skills to ensure our school is a safe and dynamic environment?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children?
If so, the Governors of Rivacre Valley Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly skilled person to the position of Site Manger.
Rivacre Valley is a thriving primary school. We have a team of dedicated staff who are committed to our vision of “oh the places you will go”. Our children are happy, confident and thrive both academically and socially through our inclusive and highly supportive ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant experience within a school / building site environment and understand the key roles and responsibilities of site maintenance.
- Be a skilled practitioner – able to carry out general maintenance and repairs (electrical, plumbing, glazing, joinery), liaise with contractors and carry out porterage duties
- Have proven interpersonal and leadership skills – able to challenge, motivate and inspire our dedicated team of cleaners
- Have excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be fully conversant with H&S requirements and be able to lead this important aspect
- Ensure the school site is well maintained, fit for purpose and a happy place.
Rivacre Valley will offer:
- An opportunity to belong to a dedicated and friendly team of staff
- A happy and vibrant environment
- The opportunity to manage your own time / work schedule
- A highly competitive salary
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and will follow a stringent vetting and induction process.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school (visits will be held in accordance with current COVID-19 guidance), please contact the school admin (email@example.com) to make an appointment.
Application closing date: Noon on Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews: week beginning Monday 24th May
Pre-interview tasks on Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th May,
Formal interview on Wednesday 26th May 2021
Position to start: 12th July 2021
Further details and application forms are available from the school.
Please contact: Mrs Sue Cole (Admin Officer)