IT Systems Administrator
We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our Care and Support team is friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality support we provide.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our Care and Support team as a IT Systems Administrator
Working in Care can be demanding, but our colleagues are always kind and compassionate no matter what challenges they encounter.
We offer the opportunity to put your problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to fantastic use, in support of an organisation with a social purpose and strong values.
We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of a IT Systems Administrator in Camden. However, this role is currently working from home and flexible working will be in place going forward. Your responsibilities will include:
- oversight of Care & Support ICT systems and ensuring effective integration with Group-wide systems
- specifying and writing reports using Power BI, Telerik or other equivalent business intelligence software
- managing relationships and contracts with external suppliers
- providing management information for decision making, planning and data improvement
- leading data quality and improvement projects for Care & Support
- supporting roll out and delivery of new ICT systems in Care & Support
- working with the operational business to identify continuous system improvements and developments
What you need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who demonstrates a friendly, positive demeanour. The successful candidate will have:
- Full understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience of report writing using Power BI, Telerik or other business intelligence software
- Experience of delivering data quality improvement projects
- Experience of planning and prioritising resources, to effectively meet Corporate objectives
- Experience of developing and managing information and business systems
- Experience of using project and quality management techniques
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise reports
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £40-42,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time. We offer flexible working and hours with this role.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our care and support team.