Your support and plans will shape how our clients will live their life in the community, and will also help them recover from any mental illness.
We want to help our most vulnerable residents to get their lives firmly on track. It’s why our Recovery Facilitators take the time to get to know everyone they work with. We’re working towards success for our clients. And we do what we think should be done, not just what needs to be done. Boasting one of the highest successful completion rates in the South East of England. Put simply, we change lives for the better.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team...
New Hope is the centre from which Drug and Alcohol services are delivered in and this role is pivotal in ensuring that people wishing to access the services are assessed in a timely manner. We work as a team to ensure all Bracknell Forest residents are receiving the highest support package possible. The successful applicant will work within a team who are highly motivated and work together to the best of their ability.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training...
- To refer individuals to appropriate medical service to improve their health and wellbeing.
- To facilitate group programmes as per the needs of the service.
- To develop a lead role, promoting networking with agencies in your lead area and developing specialist knowledge and or interventions as appropriate.
- To manage a caseload of service users, providing a range of interventions and care coordination. To support individuals on your caseload to attend medical and other appointments to improve their health and wellbeing.
- To ensure that people access BBV and Sexual Health Services and support them to do so.
We offer an extensive training programme for all members of staff which is designed so that members of staff are knowledgeable on substance misuse.
The benefits you will experience are...
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
What we're looking for...
The suitable candidate for this post will need to have excellent skills in assessing needs and identifying risks. Experience of dealing with people with complex needs is desirable as is attention to detail due to the fact that some of the people accessing the service will be subject statutory orders/requirements to attend. A high standard of computer literacy and data management is required as is a clear understand of confidentiality.
Interviews will be held on 24th May 2021.
Want to ask us a question?
Name: Andy Millar
Job Title: DAAT Team Leader
Phone Number: 01344312360
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.