Mainscale Teacher MPS
Required for September 2021 – Full Time
The governors, staff and pupils wish to appoint a highly motivated, and approachable professional to join our team; someone who is passionate about helping children reach their full potential and has the ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils, parents and the wider community.
We are looking for:
- High expectations of pupil behaviour, progress and attainment.
- A commitment to helping every child achieve success.
- Resilience and an ability to adapt to on-going change.
- A calm, well organised and compassionate individual with an excellent sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- Pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn.
- A local community who are both supportive and positive about the academy’s mission.
- A leadership team committed to your professional and personal development.
Please see our website www.bursaracademy.co.uk for further information about the academy, an application form and a person specification.
Applications should be posted for the attention of the Headteacher, or emailed directly to headJW@bursaracademy.co.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews: Week beginning 17th May 2021
Bursar Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment will be subject to safer recruitment procedures, a full enhanced DBS check and references will be taken up.