DEPUTY HEADTEACHER, VICTORIA ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
To Start September 2021 Salary Scale: L7 – L10 Leadership Scale FULL TIME – PERMANENT
Following the retirement of our current Deputy Head teacher, the Governors of our successful and happy school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Deputy Head teacher, to work in partnership with the School and Community, as we continue our journey towards excellence.
We can offer you an opportunity to develop your leadership skills in a supportive, professional and friendly environment. We are looking for an inspirational, strategic leader who is able to work in close partnership with our Headteacher to drive forward our outward facing school.
- The successful applicant will;
- be a proven and effective leader and manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills who is committed to raising standards of teaching and learning throughout the school.
- be an exemplary and versatile teacher who has a significant impact on children’s learning and outcomes.
- have good organisational and proactive management skills.
- motivate, organise, communicate and work with a strong, supportive and committed team.
- have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- enjoy working with our happy ,confident children and their families.
- be resilient and remain enthusiastic when facing the challenges of the role.
- have a keen interest in assessment and the ability to use assessment to drive the learning of our children forward.
- have a passion for the curriculum and how to develop our existing curriculum further, in order to meet the needs of the children in our school in an ever changing world.
- In return, we can offer you;
- happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn, enjoy challenge and are proud of their school.
- a hardworking, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and governors
- a clear commitment to continuing professional development
- a welcoming, inclusive, nurturing school environment.
- a Good school (OFSTED NOVEMBER 2018).
- a school where every child really matters and everyone is valued
Visits to the school are positively encouraged week commencing Monday 10th May, but would be in line with COVID restrictions. Please contact the school on 01928 574644 to make an appointment Deadline for applications – Friday 14th May 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting – Monday 17th May 2021
Observations – W/C 17th May 2021
Interviews – Friday 21st May 2021
Applications must be submitted by 12 noon on Friday 14th May 2021.
Please note handwritten applications and CVs will NOT be accepted.