An exciting new role has been created at St Margaret’s CE Primary driven by our commitment to the emotional wellbeing of our staff and children. The leadership team are keen to appoint a dedicated and passionate individual to act as wellbeing champion and to work alongside the school SENCo on a range of mental health and wellbeing initiatives.
Fixed term: 1 year initially
Start date: September 2021
About the role
You will lead wellbeing provision at lunch times and support children with small group or 1:1 work in the afternoons. You will also be part of the team supporting staff wellbeing - by coordinating reflective practice and leading on wellbeing initiatives.
We are looking for someone to join the team from September 2021.
We are looking for:
- A professional who has experience of working with children in a supportive role
- Someone who exudes positivity and has a solution focussed approach
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can use their initiative to make an impact on the lives of children and staff
We can offer:
- Children who love to learn in a caring, friendly environment
- A supportive and dedicated staff team
- A commitment from all staff to the wellbeing of our community members
- An engaged and determined community of parents, staff and governors
- A range of CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a time. The application pack is obtainable from the school website or upon request from the school. Please contact Fleur Piddlesden on 01273 303109 or email email@example.com. To learn more about us before a visit, please see our website http://www.stmargaretscofeprimary.co.uk
Closing date: Thursday 13th May
Interview date: Week commencing 17th May
Completed application forms accepted online via the 'Apply' button or by email/post direct to the school address:
Whiteway Lane, Rottingdean, BN2 7HB, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Office: (01273) 303109
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.