Class Teacher required for September 2021
Kenmont Primary School
London NW10 6AL
Tel: 020 8969 4497
Executive Headteacher: Julie Howarth
Lower Key Stage 2
Main Pay Scale, FTE – Full time, Permanent
Kenmont Primary School is looking for a Newly Qualified class teacher to join our small and happy school. The position is for a LKS2 teacher. This is a permanent, full time position, the salary is on the Inner London main pay scale.
- A commitment to the Early Career Framework for newly qualified teachers
- Opportunities to develop your career-we are part of a soft federation working closely with two other Hammersmith and Fulham schools
- Friendly children who want to learn
- Supportive staff and parents
- Specialist SEN support
- Be able to inspire learners
- Have high expectations for all pupils
- Be committed to raising attainment
Staff and Governors work in partnership to provide an inspiring education which challenges and motivates all our children. Families are supportive and have high aspirations for their child’s learning and achievements. Children are polite, well behaved and enjoy learning.
Please send completed teacher application forms to the school by Friday 14th May 2021, 12noon and if shortlisted, interviews will take place on Wednesday 19th May 2021. The post is for a September 2021 start. All applications should be posted, emailed or returned in person to Kenmont Primary School.
We are a supportive staff with a leadership committed to the professional development for all. From September 2021, Kenmont will be working in partnership with two local primary schools with a strategic vision developed by a newly appointed Executive Headteacher and committed Senior Leadership Teams.
We invite applications from candidates who are committed to providing an outstanding education for learners. As a school with a strong focus on equality and diversity, we welcome applications which reflect our school community and its diverse backgrounds.
Applicants should be:
- passionate about ensuring high quality provision
- committed to securing high pupil progress
- able to establish excellent standards of behaviour
- able to challenge and motivate our children
- able to work effectively as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility in their role
- committed to the importance of pupil welfare and well-being
- exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
Kenmont Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ and ‘Safer Recruitment in Education’ legislation.
Closing date: 12.00noon, Friday 14th May 2021 (shortlisting on Friday 14th May 2021)
Interview dates: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Start date: 1st September 2021