Three class teachers required for September 2021
Early Years / Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 (based on experience – please indicate phase in application)
Main Pay Scale, FTE – Full time, Permanent
Wendell Park is a successful, vibrant, friendly school which serves a diverse multi-cultural community and celebrates the richness that this brings to school life.
Staff and Governors work in partnership to provide an inspiring education which challenges and motivates all our children. Families are supportive and have high aspirations for their child’s learning and achievements. Children are polite, well behaved and enjoy learning.
We are a supportive staff with a leadership committed to the professional development for all. From September 2021, Wendell Park will be working in partnership with two local primary schools with a strategic vision developed by a newly appointed Executive Headteacher and committed Senior Leadership Teams.
We invite applications from candidates who are committed to providing an outstanding education for learners. As a school with a strong focus on equality and diversity, we welcome applications which reflect our school community and its diverse backgrounds.
Applicants should be:
- passionate about ensuring high quality provision
- committed to securing high pupil progress
- able to establish excellent standards of behaviour
- able to challenge and motivate our children
- able to work effectively as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility in their role
- committed to the importance of pupil welfare and well-being
- exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
Wendell Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ and ‘Safer Recruitment in Education’ legislation.
Closing date: 10am on Monday 17th May 2021 (shortlisting on Monday 17th May 2021)
Interview dates: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st May 2021
Start date: 1st September 2021