Achieving for Children is an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, expanding into the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead in 2017. We are responsible for delivering the entirety of children’s services in all three local authorities.
Achieving for Children has been up and running for four years, and in that time, we have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
We are looking for an administrator to join our health visiting team at a time of exciting and positive change.
As an administrator for the health visiting team you will be responsible for:
- providing administrative support to the health visiting service.
- providing comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the managers and the staff in the health visiting service.
- Providing telephone receptionist duties including dealing with queries, changing and booking appointments. covering colleagues when they are absent.
- Supporting staff members to input electronic client database as required, ensuring all client records are up to date for use by colleagues and for the production of statistical information and ensuring that statutory requirements for the storage of client records and other sensitive data are in line with organisational requirements.
- Using spreadsheets to ensure that key performance indicators are accurate and up to date.
- To follow up clients that haven’t responded to invites for their development reviews.
- To liaise with other agencies to promote the two year to two and a half year reviews.
To be an administrator you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people as well as demonstrating the following points:
- Experience of working in children’s service environment.
- Experience of working in a business support capacity providing administrative support.
- Experience of receptionist duties including booking appointments and signposting.
- Experience of updating and maintaining databases.
- Experience of using spread sheets.
- Experience of writing reports.
In return we will offer you high quality support and development opportunities. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jill Boyer at Jill.Boyer@achievingforchildren.org.uk or telephone 07717 832674 for an informal discussion.
Achieving for Children have Fixed Start Dates, candidates are advised to prepare for this should a job offer be accepted to ensure eligible continuous service is not affected.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Closing date: 16 May 2021
Interviews: 27 May 2021