At Courthouse, our aim is for every child to flourish. We work hard but only on things that make a difference. You will be joining a supportive team in a 3 form entry Junior School with an inclusive ethos based in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We’re looking for a teacher who:
- Develops and maintains a thriving culture of learning and hard work in their classroom.
- Has excellent subject knowledge.
- Is committed to a mastery approach to learning and believes that all children, given sufficient time and skilful scaffolding, can attain age related expectations.
We offer the successful candidate:
- A focus on research informed curriculum and pedagogy.
- Career pathways.
- Dedication to reducing teacher workload.
- Sensible assessment and marking practices.
- A dedicated and supportive team.
- Children who love their school.
Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for the post.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager, Todorka Rolfe, by emailing email@example.com or call 01628 626958.
For more details and application pack, please visit our website www.courthousejunior.co.uk
Completed forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Interview date: 20 May 2021