Required for September 2021, a dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Business Studies to join our Business education department. We are seeking to recruit a well-qualified and inspiring teacher who is able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in teaching at all key stages and to all abilities. At The Windsor Boys’ School, a significant number of students go on to study Business related courses at university level.
The Windsor Boys’ School teaches students from years 9-13 and has excellent value added at GCSE and A level, being in the top 30% of schools for pupil progress. It has a national reputation for sport, music and the creative arts, and uniquely is a centre of excellence for rowing.
Teaching at The Windsor Learning Partnership provides excellent opportunities for professional development and career enhancement through:
- A highly supportive and friendly working environment.
- Exceptional CPD through the trust’s teaching school alliance and our family of schools.
- A structured leadership development programme.
- Many opportunities to become involved in a huge range of curriculum enrichments, including trips abroad.
- Good links with local businesses, universities and prestigious private schools.
- Affordable urban or country living within easy reach of the school.
- Excellent local sports and cultural facilities.
- Direct access to the centre of London.
If you are interested in applying for either position please access the school’s website where further information can be found: www.twbs.co.uk or alternatively email Mrs Howarth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, 14 May 2021