Experienced KS2 Class Teacher/Maths Lead required.
St James' C of E Junior School is a vibrant, multicultural, multi-faith, friendly and ever improving school. We are a "good" school (Ofsted, May 2017) and we are proud of our children, the community we serve and the team which is St James'.
We are focused on raising standards through outstanding learning and teaching and we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a proven record of achieving good progress for the children they teach. This teacher will have at least three years' class teacher experience and be an enthusiastic, passionate hardworking individual. All applicants with a positive work ethic that are able to motivate themselves and others should apply.
The successful applicant will be:
- Able to demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
- Determined to help raise standards
- Highly motivated and hardworking
- Committed to working flexibly and effectively, as part of a team, in a supportive environment
- Willing to embrace, fully, all aspects of school life.
- A team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff
- Pupils that....”behave well, care about each other and feel safe. They are polite and friendly, and enjoy talking about their learning. Pupils are rightly proud of their school and are excellent ambassadors. Across the school, pupils hold a variety of roles and enjoy the responsibility these offer (Ofsted May 2017)
- A welcoming caring community and a highly motivated professional staff team
- A pleasant working environment
- Subject leadership opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- TLR for candidates with suitable experience
Visits to the school are warmly invited and actively encouraged. Please make an appointment to meet with the Co-Headteachers, Rose Boland-Bourne and Fiona Hall.
St. James' Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required.
Closing date for applications: 6pm, Friday 21st May 2021
Shortlisting, Interviewing and Lesson Observations: week beginning Monday,24th May 2021
St James' CE Junior School
Tower Hamlets Road, Forest Gate, London E7 9DA
Tel: 020 8534 4030