Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Schools
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Head teacher: Mrs C. Fox
Hours: Part time 0.5FTE
Salary: Main Scale Points 1 - 6 (depending upon experience)
Start: Required for September 2021
The Rise Park Schools are part of a successful multi-academy trust, where both academies were judged to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted in May 2017. Children at the school are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, high performing environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who will work within either KS1 or KS2, depending on background experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who can engage and enthuse all pupils
- Be passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Be a role model for aspirational and motivational practice
- Be flexible and work well as part of a team
- Have QTS (this post would not be suitable for an NQT)
We can offer:
- A well resourced learning environment
- A supportive and welcoming staff team
- Polite, motivated and well behaved pupils
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning Miss Laura Carter, Acting Head of School, on 01708 761935. Please apply online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and submitting an application form.
Closing date: Monday 17th May 2021
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and is an Equal Opportunities employer.