DIOCESE OF BRENTWOOD
ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Tel: 01708 745655
Main Scale Teacher Required
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Salary depending on experience)
Start Date: Required for 1st September 2021
The Governors of St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our successful school.
Applications are warmly invited to join our supportive and enthusiastic team and be willing to work in any year group required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a graduate with QTS
- Has evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
- Has high levels of success in teaching
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A friendly working environment with a strong community feel
- Excellent CPD opportunities and mentoring support from an experienced and supportive team of staff
- A supportive Leadership Team
Applicants to ring the school office on 01708 745655 to arrange a socially distanced meeting.
Please Apply Online.
Closing Date: 17th May 2021
Interviews: 20th May 2021