Waltham Forest Services Ltd (WFS) is a trading company providing services for the London Borough of Waltham Forest including CCTV Monitoring, lettings and management, large-item collections and much more.
WFS is looking to appoint a CCTV Senior Operation Centre Officer to provide a professional, proactive, customer-focused service for our fast-paced, technology-driven 24/7 CCTV Operations Centre. The role is shift based rotating weekly between day and night.
What we seek in you;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and be flexible to respond to service delivery requirements.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, using problem-solving skills and initiative to provide a customer-focused support service.
- Outstanding active listening skills - ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and will be expected to maintain a high level of professionalism, care and integrity, ensuring a positive image of the company is promoted at all times.
- This post demands a high level of flexibility, a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changes.
- SIA accreditation in public surveillance required.
DBS and Police checks will be carried out – the role is dependent on these being satisfactory.
Annual Leave – The successful candidate will be entitled to 23 days annual leave per year (full time equivalent). This will rise by 1 day per completed year of service up to a maximum of 5 extra days. In addition, you will be entitled to 8 Public / Statutory Holidays. As the role is required to work across a 24/7 365 day rota, the bank holiday entitlement is paid as part of the salary. The actual salary for the role is £26,448 plus £1,014 bank holiday supplement.
Pension – The Company offers an Occupational Pension Scheme in line with their obligations under Auto-Enrolment.
Note: The employer for this role is Waltham Forest Services Ltd and not The London Borough Waltham Forest Council.