Fixed 1 year contract
At Altmore Infant School, we believe that all our children deserve the best education we can give them. We work hard to create a successful learning culture which will enable all children to become informed, confident, enthusiastic, inspired and independent learners for life. We have developed an ethos where we continually try to spark children’s interest; their quality of learning is central to the school's work and purpose. All children are encouraged to achieve their full potential and celebrate their achievements.
We are a large five-form Infant school with Nursery provision for 2 year olds, 3-4 year olds and Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Has knowledge of safeguarding practices within Education.
- Has experience of working with children under 7 years old.
- Has experience working with children who present with social communication difficulties, ASD and speech, language & communication difficulties.
- Will be an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner.
- Has experience of supporting children with interventions including Read Write Inc.
- Has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- Will be committed to working in close partnership with parents and carers.
- Will enjoy working as part of a big team.
We welcome applicants who:
- Speak community languages in addition to English.
- Have a current first aid qualification.
For further information please contact:
- Kelly Grove – 07494281735 or Lynn Walton - 07494440819
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24 May 2021 12 noon.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted and asked to come in to school to sit a test on: Monday 07 June 2021 at 4:00pm.
Successful applicants of the test will then be contacted for a further interview on: Wednesday 09 June 2021during the school day.