SEN Casework Officer - Full time, permanent.
Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and young people with Special Educational Needs?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Assessment, Resource and Provision Planning Team for a SEN Casework Officer role.
Working as SEN Casework Officer some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- To work as a member of a team to ensure the statutory requirements currently relating to the assessment of children with SEN are met within the current Performance Indicators including:
- Processing of requests for Statutory Assessments;
- Preparation & circulation of letters to parents & professionals;
- Requesting & tracking provision of advice;
- Preparation of EHC plans.
- To ensure that parents & young people are fully involved in drawing up EHC plans, and in reviews and assessments.
- To work in partnership with parents & other service users to ensure that the need for mediation, tribunal and dispute resolution procedures is kept to a minimum.
This is a rare opportunity to join a positive, supportive and forward-thinking team of people who are committed to ensuring that quality services are provided to our children and young people with SEN.
Are you the passionate candidate that we are looking for with the skills and knowledge we need to make a difference to people’s lives?
The use of Internet Explorer is not supported. Please use another browser (Edge, Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox) when completing your application.