The Governors of Hartford Manor Primary School wish to appoint a School Business Manager to join their hard working and passionate team. Our school needs an outstanding person with the necessary expertise and energy to deal with the challenges of managing a busy school office, wider school life, finance and administration.
Working alongside other senior leaders, the Business Manager will ensure that the school runs smoothly. This includes, responsibility for Financial Management and Reporting, HR, ICT, Health and Safety, Premises and Facilities, Marketing and whole school Administration alongside the leadership and management of the office team.
Our new Business Manager will have:
- excellent organisation and communication skills;
- experience and skills in financial management, including financial governance, planning, control and reporting;
- a high level of IT literacy (knowledge of a range of systems including Office, SIMS, online payment and other Local Authority systems desirable);
- experience of HR management and administration; and
- a relevant qualification in business/school business management (ideal but not essential).
This is a fabulous role to own and develop and will suit an applicant keen to uphold the highest standards in an environment that will allow children to thrive and the school to grow. Visits to the school are strongly recommended, in order for candidates to fully appreciate the expectations and aspirations of our school community. Please contact us to arrange your visit 01606 288140.
The community of Hartford Manor will offer you support, inspiration, teamwork and a rewarding working environment.
The care of the children is paramount therefore a safe, caring, fun and stimulating environment is critical. Applicants for all posts will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check.