HBC 3 SCP 5 to SCP 6
Required from Monday 3rd October 2021, Premises Officer, part-time (22.5 hours per week, mornings)
St. Berteline’s wish to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced person as a part-time Premises Officer to join our dedicated staff team. We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for children and adults
- is flexible and professionally optimistic
- will maintain good relationships with children and staff and work well as part of our school family
- can work independently and use own initiative
- has experience and skills in property maintenance
- is aware of the importance of health and safety regulations in schools or working premises.
- is able to maintain the security of our premises.
- Is willing to attend training.
We offer a welcoming working environment where each staff member contributes to the overall success of the school
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school prior to application. Visits to school will take place on Friday 11th June and Thursday 17th June (1.30pm). Please phone the school on 01928-719847 to arrange your visit.
Closing date for applications is: Thursday 24th June 2021
Shortlisting will take place on: Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 29th June 2021
Appointment start date will be: Monday 3rd October 2021
St. Berteline’s places the highest priority on keeping our children safe. All applicants for the post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and an induction process. Please be aware that references may be followed up prior to interview.