If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils.
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning.
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team.
- a commitment to staff professional development.
Please contact the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 25 May 2021 Interview date is to be advised, applications considered upon receipt.