As an award winning provider of business and property services, TDA makes a real difference to the lives of people living and working in the South West delivering innovative and practical programmes in areas including job and business creation.
Year on year we are successfully delivering high quality economic development, property and business services to a growing customer base across the South West.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do, therefore we are looking to recruit someone who shares and demonstrates our values of empowerment, respect, integrity and adaptability.
TDA is looking for a Project Manager with a strong background in regeneration programmes to join the team for 37 hours per week, on a 2 year fixed term basis.
You will join a team responsible for developing transformational projects designed to drive the growth of the Torbay economy particularly in Torquay. You will work with partners to develop the business cases for projects which will support the physical regeneration of Torquay leading to improved economic performance of the town creating new opportunities for residents and new experiences for visitors.
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Support the delivery of the Torquay Town Investment Plan
The ideal candidate:
Your career to date will have given you an excellent understanding of economic regeneration, the importance of partnership working and you will be able to demonstrate a creative and pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- In depth knowledge and experience of economic development issues and thorough, up to date understanding of the policy context
- Experience of green book compliant business case development
- Demonstrable experience in project management and partnership working
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task.
As part of our commitment to making TDA a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits package including:
- Salary £39,880-£42,821 per annum
- 25 days paid holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
- Great working environment with flexible hours
- A wide range of lifestyle discounts and health and wellbeing benefits
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company Pension scheme
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Alan Denby on 01803 208973 or email email@example.com.
Please return completed application forms to HR@tda.uk.net.