Grade 8 - 39 weeks per year - 37 hours per week
Salary: £27,741 - £32,234 pro rata per annum
St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School are delighted to be recruiting for a dynamic and enthusiastic School Business Manager to join their hard working and passionate team to work alongside our Headteacher, Senior Leadership team and Governors.
Our school needs an outstanding person with the necessary expertise, energy and dynamic personality to lead on the challenges of managing a busy school office, wider school life, finance and administration.
Working alongside other senior leaders, the Business Manager will ensure that the school runs smoothly. This includes, responsibility for Financial Management and Reporting, HR, ICT, Health and Safety, Premises and Facilities (including cleaning), Marketing and whole school Administration alongside the leadership and management of the office.
Our new Business Manager will have:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience and skills in financial management, including financial governance, planning, control and reporting
- A strong level of IT literacy (knowledge of a range of systems including Office, SIMS, online payment and other Local Authority systems desirable)
- Experience of HR management and administration
- Willingness to develop skills in marketing, brand and website development
- A relevant qualification in business/school business management (whilst ideal but not essential)
This is a fantastic role to take ownership of and you’ll be provided with the relevant support and guidance alongside a good level of autonomy in which to help you grow and develop the role. This would suit an applicant who is passionate in invoking positive change, can develop vision into reality whilst maintaining the highest standards in an environment that will allow our children to thrive.
We can offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and aspiring pupils.
- Supportive governors, parish and parents.
- Committed and highly motivated staff.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment with a rich cultural diversity.
- A commitment to continued professional development
Visits to the school are strongly recommended or virtual meets can be organised with the Headteacher in order for candidates to see and appreciate the expectations and aspirations of all our school community. Please contact us to arrange your visit by emailing email@example.com or call 01244 981228.
Please download, complete CES application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with other documentation.
Closing date: Monday 14th June 2021 12 noon
Interviews: 18th June 2021
St Werburgh’s and St Columba’s places the highest priority on the safeguarding of children; all applicants will follow a stringent vetting and induction process. Any offer of employment will be subject to a DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references.