Part time admin-assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our ambitious good school. The Governors are seeking to appoint an admin assistant to support the School Bursar. In fulfilling your duties, you will embody the values, vision and mission of the School and act at all times with confidentiality, discretion and professionalism.
The role will provide you with a great deal of variety and interest, with your responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Supporting School communication
- Supporting the printing, organisation and sending of reports
- Liaising with the kitchen to ensure that all necessary lunch information is communicated
- Liaising with relevant staff to prepare correspondence to parents etc,
- Responsibility for all whole-school orders, including stationery, books, fruit, milk
- Updating pupil records on the SIMS database
- Booking the school photography service and ensuring that pupil and staff photos are updated regularly.
- Supporting the smooth running of School trips (coach booking, catering arrangements, collecting and filing risk assessments, tracking costs, etc.)
- Supporting the organisation of Friends of Lydiate School events, including the booking of any visitors
- Providing cover in the School office where needed and when possible
Your experience as an administrator or secretary will include working with a data management or information system and managing sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality. Your excellent teamwork and collaboration skills will allow you to build strong, positive relationships with all staff and the community of Lydiate Primary School. Strong planning and organisation skills will make you effective at multi-tasking while maintaining a focus on detail and accuracy.
You will work 17 hours per week, to be worked Monday to Friday, four mornings and one afternoon
The role is to work Term time only, £18,812 per annum pro rata.
To apply please fill in attached application form and please return via email to Ms J Coles, School Bursar firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed subject to strict Covid procedures.
Please telephone 0151 526 2657 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 15/6/2021
Proposed interview date: 22/06/2021